One of the many treasures I found would have to be Lady Ribbit - her sharp observations, insights, zany humour & quirky sentiments are a wonderful discovery! I am glad that I am better at managing positive & negative vibrations in my life and other than Erkvin & my family, Lady Ribbit has been an instrumental soundboard at this attempt.
1 comment:
Hi babe,
Just saw this kind entry... thank you lah! Very sweet and encouraging words. Thank God for friends who remind us of the best parts of ourselves, the wonderful person we can accidentally be and who we wish we could be at *ALL* times... Sometimes the spunky fairy princess flits out from behind the flower and sometimes it's the cranky, croaky old crone who glares at you from underneath the toadstool. Haha.
Inspired to get back to my blog though! In a bit, hehe. Thanks for that too!
Have a good season dearest, be strong. This too shall pass.
Post a Comment